Welcome to the Humanities Scholars Class of 2009 blog!
Please use this site to reflect on your experience and involvement in the Humanities around campus. Be sure to check back regularly to post new experiences, see what other students have written, and engage in discussion.

Monday, January 31, 2011

taste of osu

I went to the taste of osu on friday. I was very excited to go and try all the different snacks and see some shows. There were tons of students and so many clubs and organizations with their own booths. however when I got there i discovered they needed a larger room. While i still think it was a great event I had trouble enjoying it as it was difficult to get to any of the food and to move around or find seats anywhere. The food i had was very good though. I would recommend not going at the busiest time of the night for next year

1 comment:

  1. i completely agree with this! it was too crowded, but the food that i did eat was super good! i'm glad i went and experienced it!

    ReplyDelete