Welcome to the Humanities Scholars Class of 2009 blog!
Please use this site to reflect on your experience and involvement in the Humanities around campus. Be sure to check back regularly to post new experiences, see what other students have written, and engage in discussion.

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Autumn 2011 Humanities Experiences :)

I visited the Columbus Flea Market in the Short North early in the quarter. Although it was fairly small, I had a ton of fun going with friends, and even came home with a few new goodies! I enjoy the Gallery Hops in the Short North, and think they should make events like this Flea Market a more regular occurrence.


This quarter I also attended at talk by Dr. Han Duk-soo, Ambassador of South Korea. In the discussion, Ambassador Duk-soo spoke primarily on the history of Korea-US relations and the economic state of Korea. Ambassador Duk-soo also touched on the issue of North Korea, and the goal of South Korea and its allies to reunite itself with North Korea. This discussion was a great experience because it complemented my studies of economic development this quarter.

No comments:

Post a Comment