Welcome to the Humanities Scholars Class of 2009 blog!
Please use this site to reflect on your experience and involvement in the Humanities around campus. Be sure to check back regularly to post new experiences, see what other students have written, and engage in discussion.

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Short North Gallery Hop


I was actually busy on April 7th and was unable to join the rest of the Humanities Scholars to go to the Gallery Hop, but I have enjoyed it so much in previous years that I decided I would just have to go on my own.  So I went on the first Saturday in May instead, and although I wasn't with as big of a group, I still had a great time. The art exhibits, little specialty shops, and eateries are so much more inviting at night with the lights above you and the shop doors open and welcoming you inside to enjoy the beautiful artwork and purchase various gifts and trinkets. I tell everyone in my family about this Columbus tradition, and I hope they'll make it up here sometime at the beginning of a month to share in the fun with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment