Welcome to the Humanities Scholars Class of 2009 blog!
Please use this site to reflect on your experience and involvement in the Humanities around campus. Be sure to check back regularly to post new experiences, see what other students have written, and engage in discussion.

Monday, October 11, 2010

mentor/mentee night!

I know I am suuper late on posting my blog about taking part in the mentor/mentee bonding sesh that happened after our first humanities meeting of the year but what can I say? I've been slightly busy with the whole school aspect of college :) I was wonderful to meet and spend some time with my mentees! I am really looking forward to keep in touch and see how their first years come along! i fell that we have a great group of mentors this year and that the freshman are very lucky! :D get pumped, go humanities :)

1 comment:

  1. I also planned to blog about the night we officially met our mentees, but due to schoolwork and all that jazz, this comment is pretty delayed. After talking to my mentees via email throughout the summer, I was really excited to finally be able to connect names to faces. We have a great group of mentors and mentees this year that I know will really have a positive influence on our Humanities Scholars family. It should be a fun year, and I'm looking forward to getting to know my mentees a lot better as the year progresses!

    ReplyDelete