Welcome to the Humanities Scholars Class of 2009 blog!
Please use this site to reflect on your experience and involvement in the Humanities around campus. Be sure to check back regularly to post new experiences, see what other students have written, and engage in discussion.

Monday, February 28, 2011

10 Amazing Things about Human Sexuality

I attended the Dinner and Dialogue by Lisa Cravens-Brown. She discussed 10 amazing things about human sexuality. I am in her Psychology 333.02 class right now, which is Behavioral Problems in Sexuality, and what she discussed in her dialogue came from the lecture material. Although I knew most of what she was saying already, I always enjoy her sense of humor and the way she can make the whole room laugh. I would encourage anyone to take her class or simply talk to her, because she makes learning so much fun. The pizza was great too =)

No comments:

Post a Comment