Welcome to the Humanities Scholars Class of 2009 blog!
Please use this site to reflect on your experience and involvement in the Humanities around campus. Be sure to check back regularly to post new experiences, see what other students have written, and engage in discussion.

Friday, November 18, 2011

Potluck and Movie Night

The potluck and movie night was a really great time. Cane's chicken is great and Shutter Island, although sometimes disturbing, is really a thrilling movie. Can't wait for the next movie night and more events!

1 comment:

  1. I had never watched Shutter Island before and it was a good movie to watch. I especially liked the scene with all the rodents, they were cute. Although I couldn't tell if they were rats or mice. I think they were rats. n_n
    I also enjoyed Cane's chicken and was very lucky to receive the leftovers after the event ended. It made me and many others at Taylor Tower very happy. :D

    ReplyDelete