I have been procrastinating this blog post for a while. n_n haha Overall, I had attended the COSI at Night, the Chinese New Year Performance show, Taste of OSU, Networking: Don't Be Awkward, and the 8th Floor Improv show. Out of all of them, I'd say my favorite was Taste of OSU. This year I noticed the clubs had put in a lot more effort and attention to their display booths; much more decorative than previous years. My favorite dish was without question the butter chicken from India's stall.
In addition, something I noticed as a operations management major was that the layout of the event was made much more efficiently than previous years. By having both the ballroom and the performance room set aside for the food booths and the first floor acting as the performance area, it resulted in a less crowded and more convenient/comfortable environment for everyone. Applause to the organizers of the event!
Sunday, March 18, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment