Welcome to the Humanities Scholars Class of 2009 blog!
Please use this site to reflect on your experience and involvement in the Humanities around campus. Be sure to check back regularly to post new experiences, see what other students have written, and engage in discussion.

Monday, February 28, 2011

Taste of OSU

I went to Taste of OSU earlier in January with one miss Alexandra Saunders. There were hundreds of people there all enjoying food from across the globe. I sampled cuisine from Japan, Italy, and Turkey. Two were desserts I believe, and the Italian food was delicious mozzarella, tomato, and basil. I had a good time despite the huge crowd and would love to eat some more exotic food in the future!

2 comments:

  1. I had never been to Taste of OSU before but I definitely think I'll go again in the future. Unfortunately it was super crowded, but that didn't detract too much from the experience- it just sort of comes with the territory with OSU events. All the food I had was delicious, even if I had to fight through the crowd to get it. A good time overall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also had attended the Taste of OSU. The event was so crazily crowded it was hard to move! But, overall, the food was fantastic and I will definitely be going to the event next year!

    ReplyDelete