Welcome to the Humanities Scholars Class of 2009 blog!
Please use this site to reflect on your experience and involvement in the Humanities around campus. Be sure to check back regularly to post new experiences, see what other students have written, and engage in discussion.

Friday, April 1, 2011

Abraham Kanter

I attended a speaker presentation today by a man named Abraham Kanter, an analyst for the U.S. Department of Defense. He told us all about how he finished his undergrad at OSU in 2007, after which he then obtained his Masters Degree in Strategic Intelligence from the National Defense Intelligence College. He answered as many questions as he was able/allowed that people had about government internships, jobs, etc. The Defense Intelligence Agency sounds like a very demanding job, but for those to whom it appeals, I think it would be extremely rewarding and interesting. Mr. Kanter was extremely enthusiastic about his job, gave a lot of credit to OSU for his successes, and I'm sure is an excellent asset to our country's defense intelligence.

No comments:

Post a Comment