I had the privilege to attend the Broadway show "Les Misérables" this past week at the Ohio Theater. I had grown up familiar with the show, but had never had a chance to see it, so I was thrilled when I was able to see it after finals week. The show was absolutely spectacular- the actors did a phenomenal job, especially considering the physical toll the show takes because all dialogue occurs in song. The set was incredible, as were the props and costumes. All in all, it was a unforgettable experience!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I had the privilege to attend the Broadway show "Les Misérables" this past week at the Ohio Theater. I had grown up familiar with the show, but had never had a chance to see it, so I was thrilled when I was able to see it after finals week. The show was absolutely spectacular- the actors did a phenomenal job, especially considering the physical toll the show takes because all dialogue occurs in song. The set was incredible, as were the props and costumes. All in all, it was a unforgettable experience!
ReplyDelete