Well, I totally suck and am blogging a day late, but I hope Ben can forgive me! I went on the NYC trip and had a blast. We saw two shows, The Sister Act and The Importance of Being Ernest. I have read Oscar Wilde's play and seen the movie, but had never seen TIOBE on stage, so that was a pretty neat experience. The Sister Act had great music. A few of my friends and I ventured to Soho/Chinatown/Little Italy on both Friday and Saturday. We ate at two different Italian restaurants which were both delicious! The shops down there are really cool, but most of the places in Soho were a little out of my price range. On Saturday we went to the Met. I've been there before, so I already knew my favorite exhibit and went straight for it! (instrument exhibit) Side note: no matter how gross the subways can sometimes be, I love them.
I also went to gallery hop and enjoyed it as always. I didn't look at very many art exhibits this time, but I went to several antique shops. Grandview Mercantile makes for interesting browsing. We ended the night with Jeni's, of course :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment