I'm really behind on this, but here we go.
New York City is one of my favorite places in the world, so I jumped at the chance to visit the City for a weekend for such an inexpensive price! While in NYC, we stayed at Hostelling International which was a very cool experience with all the people from other cultures staying there as well. We got the AMAZING opportunity to see two Broadway plays (Sister Act and American Idiot)! Both were phenomenal! In our free time, a few off us explored Times Square, Soho, and spent some time shopping on Fifth Ave. Even though all of the experience in NYC were great, the alumni visit with Victoria's Secret PR team! We got to go to the offices and listening to a presentation about all the aspects of the company that they make happen and also how they got to where they are in their careers! Can't wait for the next spring trip!
The end of the year Humanities celebration was a lot of fun! Several second years showed up, so I got the chance to catch up with good friends and enjoy delicious food!
I'm very excited for the Mentor program next year!! :)
Have a great summer everyone!
Friday, June 10, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment