Welcome to the Humanities Scholars Class of 2009 blog!
Please use this site to reflect on your experience and involvement in the Humanities around campus. Be sure to check back regularly to post new experiences, see what other students have written, and engage in discussion.

Thursday, June 3, 2010

all scholars formal

the all scholars formal was rockin! the music was great and everyone was having a great time. it was super fun to see all my scholars friends shakin what their mama gave them. I really enjoyed seeing Ben Fortman's face, although I did not see him dancing as much as I would have liked. it's always enjoyable to dress up with your girls and go dancing, and the all scholars formal gave us a great opportunity to do just that!

4 comments:

  1. Agreed- I had a great time! It was interesting to see other scholars and try to guess which ones they were, and the humanities scholars came out in force! The food was great and the dj looked chill, though his choice of editing explicit material confused me. I guess you'll have that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The formal was cool but I mean everybody seemed to have left by the time I got there which wasn't like an hour late or anything cause I had work. It was a great end of the year event and really fun. Hanging out with all the other scholars was awesome. The only thing that stunk about it was walking through the rain to get to the union.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the All-Scholars formal was the bomb. There werent many people there, but it didnt matter, because the Humanities Scholars held it down. It really proved that, wherever we go, it'll be a great time, because we've got superb dance moves and a keen sense of rhythm.

    ReplyDelete