So... for lack of being able to attend Humanities designated events, I have resorted to blogging about events and I have attended this quarter that are humanities-related. A few weeks ago, I attended both nights of the Bellweather improv comedy event hosted by OSU's own 8th Floor Improv group.
If you didn't know, Bellweather is composed of exclusively long-form performances by a variety of improv groups from Ohio and a couple other surrounding states.
It was, as always, hilarious. Since the Union's been open, all of 8th Floor's shows have been there (minus any free shows they have given for residence hall complexes). Pudding Thank You was definitely my favorite! They were the last group to perform on the second day of Bellweather and were an absolute riot!
If you missed it - bummer. Seriously. It's a must-see! But don't worry, there's always next year :)
Tuesday, June 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment