Welcome to the Humanities Scholars Class of 2009 blog!
Please use this site to reflect on your experience and involvement in the Humanities around campus. Be sure to check back regularly to post new experiences, see what other students have written, and engage in discussion.

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

and ANOTHER prospective kiddy

The following week I hosted ANOTHER student. Boy oh boy. Her name was Emily, she actually works on campus and is also from Columbus. This one was harder to impress, because she basically already knew her way around, so I had to work harder to entertain her. This time we skipped the ice breaker because it was lame the previous week. I didn't want Emily to think OSU was lame or that Humanities scholars was, so I'm happy with my decision. This time I sat through part of the meeting she and the one other kiddy up for the day had with Ben, which consisted of him talking about scholars and them having no questions to ask. But that's ok, because Lauren and I had already foresaw any possible question they could have and already answered them.

No comments:

Post a Comment