Tuesday, June 8, 2010
Propsective Humanities kiddies
So earlier in the quarter I hosted a prospective OSU Humanities scholar. I had gotten a lot out of it last year, so I thought hey why not host this year. My chick's name was Christina, she lives in Columbus and always knew she wanted to go to OSU. She said she had been at Gobuckeye the previous Friday, so she had seen Hav and meant Ben but she wanted to get more info on scholars. We went to a few meetings and a super fun ice breaker event at the RPAC (and by super fun I mean it was the exact same stuff we did at orientation, owl, and a million other times). So that part sucked but other than that she seemed to have a pretty good time, even if she didn't like her sandwich from Oxley's (?!?!?!).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment