Welcome to the Humanities Scholars Class of 2009 blog!
Please use this site to reflect on your experience and involvement in the Humanities around campus. Be sure to check back regularly to post new experiences, see what other students have written, and engage in discussion.

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Buck-i-Frenzy

Why, yes. I am indeed just now blogging about Buck-i-Frenzy. I have had quite a busy quarter and feel that, sadly, I have been neglecting Humanities. However, I have been going to humanities events. In the first week of classes, I went to Buck-i-Frenzy with four of my friends. We wandered around in the heat collecting lots of free things we didn't really need, stood in line for Cane's chicken at least twice (though I didn't eat any), got Noodles, and eventually got bottles of tea near Thompson when we felt the heat was about to do us in. I was actually surprised I was able to go to the Buck-i-Frenzy as I had initially been assigned to work... at the event. Which would not have been the slightest bit fun. I did not envy those taking my place cranking out frozen lattes at the Crimson Cup tent. We didn't stay more than a couple hours, but it was enjoyable.

No comments:

Post a Comment