Welcome to the Humanities Scholars Class of 2009 blog!
Please use this site to reflect on your experience and involvement in the Humanities around campus. Be sure to check back regularly to post new experiences, see what other students have written, and engage in discussion.

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Potluck and Movie Night

That was a fun night. I finally got the chance to watch Fight Club all the way through and it was psychologically interesting. The potluck was delicious and I felt stuffed, what with Cane's chicken, fruit salad, pasta salads, chips and dip, and desserts.*Drooling*

5 comments:

  1. I also attended the potluck movie night. It was a great chance to see everyone and hang out and eat food. I had a great time, even though the movie wouldn't have been my choice. Brad Pitt is always fun to watch and I guess it's a must to see Fight Club atleast once all the way through.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought the Potluck and movie night was a lot of fun. We watched fight club which is a very intense and action-filled movie. We also ate Cane's chicken which is always good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I truly enjoyed the potluck this year. I ate lots of delicious food, and enjoyed watching Fight Club for the first time. I enjoy this activity because it is a stress free way for all of the Humanities Scholars to get together. It was especially great this year because I had the chance to reunite with all my room mates from last year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The potluck never disappoints because it's tons of delicious food and a great movie! Everyone always makes an effort to bring something creative even though many people are confined to a dorm kitchen. I can't wait until next year's potluck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is probably my favorite humanities event, besides the spring trip. I'm not a huge fan of Fight Club, but it was nice to sit there and eat and watch Brad Pitt be a badass with his shirt off. Good choice guys. Shelby and I made buffalo chicken dip and no one died from eating it! Great success. Maybe next year we should watch Borat :)

    ReplyDelete