Friday, December 10, 2010
Humanities Pot Luck Move and Dinner
I attended the Humanities Scholars Pot Luck Dinner and Movie and it was so much fun! The food was great, so thanks to everyone who brought it! And I loveee Fight Club, so I enjoyed watching that as well. It's so much fun to get together with everyone again and see people you haven't seen in a long time and just eat food and watch a movie! Yay scholars!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
i attended the potluck as well. I have never seen fight club before and I found it to be very interesting. I like movies like this that make you really think about what is going on. I would actually like to watch it again. Some of my friends were telling me that they have watched it multiple times and see something new each time. I am interested to see what I missed the first time around. It was also good to see everyone and enjoy a relaxing evening with them. Everyone did a great job on the food as well.
ReplyDeleteI was at the potluck too. I've seen Fightclub before, but as said above, you get something new out of it each time. Since this was at the beginning of the year, It was cool seeing all of the old Haverfield people. I had a great time seeing everyone again.
ReplyDelete