Welcome to the Humanities Scholars Class of 2009 blog!
Please use this site to reflect on your experience and involvement in the Humanities around campus. Be sure to check back regularly to post new experiences, see what other students have written, and engage in discussion.

Monday, May 23, 2011

May Gallery Hop

A couple weeks ago I traveled down High Street with my posse and went to the Gallery Hop in the Short North. The Gallery Hop is one of my favorite events to go to. I love how different it is from the same old same old things we do on campus everyday. When I go to the Gallery Hop I love to shop, look at some artistic masterpieces, and of course eat. There is a bunch of great places to visit when you go to the Gallery Hop. I think it is something that you definitely need to do at least once before you graduate, so go!

No comments:

Post a Comment