Tuesday, February 9, 2010
Haiti Benefit Dinner
I know I'm a little delayed on this but I attended the benefit dinner for Haiti last week. It was really great! the gym was pretty filled and it was nice to see so many people come out for the event! the pasta was also very good and we even got to hear Gordon Gee speak. It was an excellent experience and I'm really glad I got the chance to donate to the American Red Cross fund toward earthquake repairs!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I went to this dinner as well. The gym was packed and the food was pretty good as well.Gordon Gee made a short speech and there was a screen on the wall showing different scences of the disaster in Haiti. This event shows how much OSU cares about helping other countries when needed, and it was awesome to see people come together to help Haiti.
ReplyDelete