Thursday, May 6, 2010
North Market Lunch
The North Market Lunch event was the first time I had ever been to the North Market. Now I will be sure to go back as much as possible. There is a variety of different foods to try, and it is not particularly expensive. It is definitely worth the cost. In addition to fresh food, there is an organic grocer, a florist, and plenty of small booths with unique gifts. The best part is that North Market is easy to get to, you just have to take the #2 COTA bus downtown.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The North Market lunch was absolutely delicious! I had been to the North Market before being a Columbus native, but I had never sampled so many different foods. I tried a waffle with fruit and chocolate, stuffed grape leaves from Firdous, Phad Thai from Thai on High, and, of course, Jeni's Ice Cream to top it all off. Besides having food, there is a small area devoted to handmade items such as jewelry and clothing. North Market is just down high street. Hop on a bus and have a nice lunch!
ReplyDelete