Welcome to the Humanities Scholars Class of 2009 blog!
Please use this site to reflect on your experience and involvement in the Humanities around campus. Be sure to check back regularly to post new experiences, see what other students have written, and engage in discussion.

Friday, May 28, 2010

North Market

This post is obviously really late but a few weeks ago I went to the North Market outing. It was my first time at the market and I loved it. The artisan fair outside was really great, I bought my mom cool stationery for Mother's Day and some cute trinkets for myself. Hannah and I had some awesome Vietnamese food for lunch. I will definitely be going back to the North Market more often, it's a really cool place. It sort of reminds me of the West Side Market if any Clevelanders know what I'm talking about. Good stuff!

1 comment:

  1. I went to this too. There weren't very many of us. I'm always up for trying new foods, so I love the North market. And it beats campus food any day. I ate at the Mediterranean place there, and it was great. I went to the farmers market too, but that really wasn't impressive. A few stalls, but nothing that held my interest.

    ReplyDelete