Welcome to the Humanities Scholars Class of 2009 blog!
Please use this site to reflect on your experience and involvement in the Humanities around campus. Be sure to check back regularly to post new experiences, see what other students have written, and engage in discussion.

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

PICNIC ON THE OVAL

I was one of the few who attended the humanities scholars PICNIC ON THE OVAL and it was fantastic. We had a super fun time playing apples to apples, throwing the frisbee, and getting to know some fellow scholars and THE Ben Fortman. Shauntae also brought her adorable dog Tank, whom I was obsessed with and would have enjoyed kidnapping. It was such a nice day, and we could several super pictures together on Leah's neon green blanket. So as you can tell, I had a wonderful time. Be jealous you missed out.

No comments:

Post a Comment