Welcome to the Humanities Scholars Class of 2009 blog!
Please use this site to reflect on your experience and involvement in the Humanities around campus. Be sure to check back regularly to post new experiences, see what other students have written, and engage in discussion.

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

SYTYCD??

So I know a lot or most of you have either seen or at least heard of the hit tv show So You Think You Can Dance! Well tonight some of the stars (mostly from season 4) came to perform at the union! The event was sponsored by OUAB and was one of the greatest dance performances (the only thing that really tops it is SYTYCD's actual season tour) that I'd ever seen! The ones who attended were actually some of my favorites out of all the seasons (aka Twitch - Season 4 - Four Real! - that's for anyone who is as much of a nut about the show as I am). It was awesome to be so close and watch them dance and also to see them talk and act a little goofy. My only regret - I didn't know they were sponsoring a workshop following, so needless to say I didn't have the right attire. . . . Oh and there was also a 'dance off' during the show with some of the students from the dance department which turned out to be funny and awesome at the same time. All and all a wonderful, amazing evening! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment