On Friday night, I went to COSI with some friends. Luckily, two of them drive, so we didn't have to take the CABS, which, I've heard, was quite an experience. (Probably similar to taking a public bus in Bangkok.)
It was definitely crowded at COSI, but I was expecting it to be. I considered the trip to be successful although we didn't get to do everything, but I mean...it was free, so what is there to complain?
My favorite thing we did was walking through the "Space" entrance. Pretty cool illusion, I must say. Personally, I think if you've been there but never done it, you really should go back and try.
As for the IMAX movie we watched, I would say that it was a great IMAX experience--huge screen, good 3-D, great sound system, and all. However, the movie itself wasn't good, and I believe we all agreed on that. So, I suggest that if you go there on your own, don't waste your money on it. It'd be much better to spend the time walking around and see everything there is to be seen.
Monday, January 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment