Monday, January 11, 2010
COSI
On Friday, January 8th, Shelby and I went to COSI for a night of, as they called it "alcohol free fun". Getting there was quite a challenge. We stood in the freezing cold for quite a while, and then the buses where so cramped! When we finally got there, there were just too many people. But it was fun to play with all of the cool exhibits they had. For me, it was nice to be able to play like a little kid since I don't think Ohio State offers a lot of stuff like what they had at COSI. I love interactive games or exhibits, so COSI was fun for me. But I must say, overall, it didn't seem very well organized and it wasn't really worth the hassle. I would love to go back another day so there are less people there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment