Sunday, January 24, 2010
Scholars Day Activities
This past Saturday morning, I went to a scholars day presentation and answered some questions for potential incoming scholars. Although it was earlier and harder to get up than I orignially thought it was going to be, it turned out to be pretty cool. I went with Eva Nemethy, Ally Tischler and Karree Anderson and we ended up being able to talk pretty easily with the seniors and parents. Ben made the Humanities Scholars look great except for when we he showed students answers in the Humanities program to the question what do you think Humanities is/means? The answers were not much better than... "culture and stuff" or "I don't know, thats a tough one" haha. But anyways I ended up telling all my fun stories of what I do in the Hav and it was a good time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment