Welcome to the Humanities Scholars Class of 2009 blog!
Please use this site to reflect on your experience and involvement in the Humanities around campus. Be sure to check back regularly to post new experiences, see what other students have written, and engage in discussion.

Monday, January 11, 2010

COSI




So last Friday I went to COSI with Emma. We wanted to do SCIENCE!!! So after standing outside in the cold for fourty five minuets waiting on the bus and then having to give up all personal space so as many people as possible could cram into said bus, we arrived at our destination. It definately was fun, but there were entirely too many people there. We couldn't even do any of the fun activities and exhibits because there was always a group of people waiting to do them. However, we still made it interesting. My favorite part was the history part. I don't remember what it was called though. We found a lot of great photo opps. Lol. And in the end, we totally did some SCIENCE!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree Shelby. And just so you know, the history rooms were called Progressive.

    ReplyDelete