Welcome to the Humanities Scholars Class of 2009 blog!
Please use this site to reflect on your experience and involvement in the Humanities around campus. Be sure to check back regularly to post new experiences, see what other students have written, and engage in discussion.

Sunday, January 10, 2010

COSI

COSI was so much fun! My favorite room was the progressive room where you could walk through little towns from the past, I also really liked the spinning tunnel thing from the space room and the gadget room. It was deffinately a great trip!

1 comment:

  1. This was the second time I've been to COSI, and it felt really interesting to be there at night. Makes me think of the movie Night at the Museum. Anyways, I have to say that the progressive room was also one of favorites! I love walking through cobblestone streets. Another favorite of mine was the Aquatic part of the museum. It felt so fun to shoot water guns and running your fingers through water bells, and the way the museum sets up the aquatic exhibit felt as if you were in another world. Oh, and that black hole was awesome! It was so pitch black that it was really effective in distorting your perception.

    ReplyDelete