Welcome to the Humanities Scholars Class of 2009 blog!
Please use this site to reflect on your experience and involvement in the Humanities around campus. Be sure to check back regularly to post new experiences, see what other students have written, and engage in discussion.

Monday, January 18, 2010

COSI After Dark

I went to COSI last week which was fun.  There were lots of interesting exhibits like the drum that played your heartbeart. There was also a bunch of antique stuff like recording equipment and a jukebox and some old bicycles.  The voice-changing thing was pretty cool too.  One of the cooler things there was the electrostatic ball which you could touch then shock people with.  Overall, COSI was very fun and a learning experience.

1 comment:

  1. I really liked the nachos that they served. Delicious. I also liked THE PAIN MACHINE. As well as the HURRICANE WIND GUN SIMULATOR THING. Also the LASER HARP. they were all super nifty.

    ReplyDelete